-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, September 15, 2005

one week passed.. n survived!! =) i really enjoy it here now.. i got my own room.. so much privacy.. can change without worrying whether there's anyone looking.. lolness.. then i dunno what happen recently.. but just wherever i go.. those ppl who usually dun acknowledge me say hi to me liao oh!!!!! cool ei????????????!!!!! yeah!!!!! at least feel like i got place liao.. n then ah.. now i know.. i'm known as the "funny one" to them... hhhmm... this i also dunno y.. me not that funny la.. like just now in chem class.. i was so blur la.. blur until whatever the teacher ask i also dunno. we've got this exercise that we need to do.. so she ask who's done question 4 put up their hands. then question 5 put up their hands.. i didn't put up mah.. coz i'm on question 7.. so when she ask question 7 then i put up my hand.. n she ask.. what abt the other questions?? i didn't do meh? lol!!!! very hard to explain but yeah..

mid-autumn's festival coming liao la.. luckily ken got bring moon cake.. :) i didn't hv space in my luggage liao so didn't bring. we're going to leeds this sat to celebrate also "sun bian" celebrate a new fren called vicky punya bday.. she's also from hk.. hehe.. so there r like 6 of us now.. just now all 6 of us walk down to town like so what man.. a chinese gang.. a little pai seh lah honestly.. then sunday go lightwater valley again.. maybe lah.. so this weekend is something for me to look forward to.. :) but almost all the games in lightwater valley i already play liao.. hahaha...

writing my personal statement now... in the process.. hope everything will go fine. not as difficult as i thought it would be.. but it's still my first copy.. so there'll still be loads of editting to do in the near future. oh well.. my time's up liao in the library.. so...*nano-nano*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home