-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, July 31, 2005

bored bored bored!!! sighz... :\\ die la.. i've not done anything at all till now. so restless.. just slept all day long today. lolz.. woke up at almost 12pm n watched an episode of Autumn In My Heart. Then decided to start my bro's report work thing at 2. mana tahu.. read read read dun even understand a single sentence. haha.. so of coz tidur la.. :D:D:D steady kan? then woke up at 4 something.. this is a day gone.. n there r 11 of these reports!!!!!!!!! =S all like 50+ pages thick.. i'm really gonna die la.. oh well.. my aim is to finish at least 1 report today. isn't too bad la.. kambateh! ^_^

went to watch bball tourney on thursday. met those bandar kia that thienlee n chien they all ALWAYS talk abt.. lolz.. okokla.. not that gd looking n not that ugly.. so oh well.. didn't get to see kevin they all play the whole match coz i went out yamcha with the guys n jac n ling. felt very uncomfortable n also pai seh la.. coz u dunno they all n nothing to talk to each other. just see the other 2 gals talk lo.. while i sit there quietly listen to what they're talking abt (although i didn't really get it).. n saw JJ oh! my god..!!! haha.. not spilling anything abt him out here.. :P but i went home quite early that nite.. at around 9 something.. i could see my mom was clearly impressed that i was home that early.. HAHAHAH!! see.. me gd girl le ;) sometimes have to make my parents happy also one bah.. :D

nothing much from me liao la.. just one word to say.. BoRinG! =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home