-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, June 18, 2005

it's my first time coming to the library in the morning.. actually.. i prefer it this way.. not much ppl using the computer.. so dun have to worry whether got space for me or not. hehe.. well.. it was my b'day on wednesday. at midnite angel n sonia came into my room n wished me a happy b'day. i was like shocked to see them.. coz i've already off my light in my bedroom. when they came in.. i thought they were ghosts!!! lolz! then in the morning, during breakfast everybody sang me a b'day song. it was sweet of them. didn't do much on that day though.. it was a typical skool day.. even more boring i might add.. but i never knew so many remembered. everywhere i walk to.. my frens will wish me a happy b'day. haha.. so cool!!!

then till last night.. i went to Susan's. i think she's quite well-off actually. her house is quite new n all her stuff at home r quite hi-tech. really cool!! it's really nice of her to throw a party for me. i really enjoyed my time over there. reached her house at abt 6.30pm. straight away gave me a bottle of Smirnoff(i dunno whether it's spelt like this.. but got vodka one). i turned red instantly.. one thing abt me.. i cannot drink alcohol one oh.. go red after a sip. not funny! :S n Sonia was wearing an halter-neck shirt inside and a sleeveless shirt outside.. but then she saw everyone was like wearing spaghetti strap tops then she immediately took off hersleeveless shirt to “expose� her body as well woh.. *speechless* then when we were chatting.. she tried to chip in every experience of hers which obviously no one was interested coz they didn’t respond. HAHAHAHA!!!! I’m so bad huh? we just ate pizza.. crisps.. cake.. went to a park near her house.. danced abt in the living room.. shake here shake there. i seriously felt sick. not only was i too full.. but i kinda drank quite a lot. took a couple of pictures too. can't wait to get them developed.

i'll be going to Harrogate today with Angel, Sonia, Tony n Ken. we'll be watching Batman Begins i think. then go shopping.. go makan. haha.. n then tomolo go Lightwater Valley which is a themepark with the boarding house. I can say this week is really a fun n eventful week for me. got loads of events to help me celebrate my b'day.. bong oh!!! haha.. oh well.. i haven't been celebrating my b'day in a long long while so i guess i deserve this fun!! ;) when i leave brunei liao.. then my frens remember my b'day.. how sad is it? haha.. just joking! but at least they remember!!! thanks u guys!! those who sent msg to me as well as testimonials!!!! really glad that u guys remember this time round! luv u all.. can't wait to get back home!! *mwaks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home