-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, May 14, 2005

life's pretty much busy lately. especially with maths.. C2 exam on 23rd of may which is very very soon.. scary.. then got 2 weeks of study leave.. hope i can do well in business studies this time! given that i got a D in the first module. Gonna resit the first one together with the 2nd n 3rd modules. so as u can see.. it's only work work work n work in my life now. nothing else.. really gonna celebrate after my exams r over. But i'll be an A2 student straight after the exams. So... hhmm.. i'll be one of the most senior student in skool. *heh heh heh*

oh well.. besides work.. is still work. The skool's been pushing us into writing CVs n stuff. Fortunately, i didn't have to do much. All thanks to my bro that is.. just edited his CV n he sent me all my achievements n stuff... haha..

that's life for the pass week. nothing interesting.. *nano-nano*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home