-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, May 01, 2005

went to manchester yesterday with angel. met her bf at last.. seems like a really nice guy. see them go shopping n walking hand in hand make me so jealous la.. how i wished i had a bf of my own. but too bad.. noone wants me.. but who to blame? can just be content with my current life.
my weekend holiday is officially over. i'll be going back to my skool tomolo la.. to a place where i call prison.. but of coz better than prison millions of times la. hehe.. but i won't be able to blog again.. won't be able to online again.. won't be able to do lots of stuff. only limited to doing work. :S just the thought of going back makes me so depressed already. :(:( n exams r coming up lagi! my god... could life get any worse than this?????
oh well... look on the brightside le.. time will fly by very quickly coz i'll be busy with revision n exams.. which means i'll be back in brunei very soon! **woo hoo** maybe i'll even get a new phone too! haha.. dun put my hopes up too high.. but can't help myself what.. :P
k then.. wish me luck with everything lo.. haha.. be back in a month the most. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home