-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

OK.. i'm annoyed. Just finised typing my blog n when i clicked to publish.. there was something wrong with the page.. then when i went back.. my whole blog was gone!!! argh! n i have to re-type everything again now. *blink blink*

Today has been another normal holiday day (except for a few things though). Woke up at abt 4pm despite i slept early last nite.. i think i slept at around 3am.. so if u do the math.. i've slept more than 12 hrs which is good in a way n bad in a way too.. hehe.. i've got this terrible headache from sleeping too much. Also, it means that another day is wasted.. which leads to another day closer till my holiday ends. NNOOO!!!! Oh well.. ate some cereals for breakfast.. or should i say for tea.. haha.. i dunno.. then went back to sleep again. Only for a while coz i got shoo-ed outta bed by my bro coz he wanted me to accompany him to go to the Learning Grid. At least i kinda finished my chemistry hwk.. still got a questions left blank.. just have to copy someone else's work when i go back to skool.. *kekeke* so it's 1 down 2 to go.. not really planning to do business studies yet.. but then i'll have to finish maths asap if i wanna go on a shopping spree soon.. :D:D:D i really need some punky new clothes.. earrings.. maybe a belly button ring n a bag.. hehe.. oh yeah.. pierced my ears a month ago.. pierced the top part for my left ear.. n pierced one next to my first on the right ear(still on the lobe). planning to get more done.. dunno where yet la.. still deciding.

anywayz.. i think i'm still gonna be here at the Learning grid for quite a while. My bro's doing his project which is due on thursday. Dunno how he's getting on.. but hope he's gonna finish it in time! I guess i'll be leaving this place at 1am again.. let's see if i'm right. hehe.. really like this place though. It's big n spaceous n has tons of computers enough for hundreds of students. The whole building's new which makes it kinda posh. There r even restaurants/cafes in the same building. So cool!!!! n this place is opened 24/7. Hehe.. except for the restaurants though.. but there r vending machines.... ;) this uni is definitely going to be on my list..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home