-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, May 21, 2005

another saturday.. which means another week has passed. another 7 weeks n i'll be back home. still deciding whether or not to work during my holidays. the question is m i ready to give up my holiday to work? that i dunno myself.. it'll look good on UCAS n i get paid. hhmm.. let's see if i can work for maybe just 2 weeks. :D:D

i'm on study leave now. i'll be having a Maths exam this coming monday. everyone seems to be doing their revision except me. haha.. i'll start my revision soon. then i'll be off my Coventry on friday. Half term lu.. but then still have to study. Oh well, i suppose i won't get distracted that much since i'll be alone at my bro's place. nothing to distract me what.. of coz except my laziness. just hope i've got enough motivation to study. *keep fingers crossed*

this week has been an interesting one. saw a fight between Marianna n her bf outside the boarding house. the guy even threw her onto the ground. oh my godness.. if i had such a bf.. dunno what i'd do la.. but the guy is so damn hot man! *whoo* ;) anywayz.. the fight was just over a small thing. her bf wanted to bring this other girl to a ball who's apparently very pretty n they just knew each other for 2 days. of coz jealous la like that... but then still dun hv to fight one kua. this proves the ppl here r very violent.. other than this.. nothing interesting liao la.. same routines everyday. go to skool.. come back n stay in the boarding house.

n thinking of boarding house.. pisses me off!!!! my roommate ah.. ARGH! her kaki smelly like shit! n then keeps borrowing my stuff. like this morning.. borrowed my body spray la.. which she has borrowed for millions of times now! then borrowed my hair straightener.. my toothpaste.. my nail clippers.. my lotion.. my hair band.. my lipgloss.. my comb.. eats my banana! haha.. my god!!!!!!!! it's like she doesn't own anything of her own. pukimak!!!!! contaminate all of my stuff ah! n she's so dirty lagi.. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sighz...

oh well.. that's all for now. till next time..*nano-nano*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home