-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, May 27, 2005

arrived my bro's place yesterday.. was supposed to have only arrived today. but i just cannot tahan my roommate any longer! plus no motivation to study back in the boarding house. my bro's room was in a mess when i came n then plus my stuff again.. even messier liao. haha.. oh well.. at least i get a new phone now. not really a new model though.. but at least it's better than my nokia 8850 with a BROKEN screen which u can do nothing with it. got my bro's SamsungT100 instead. just wait till u see la.. when i go back brunei.. straight away buy E720! hahaha.. but very the expensive.. so maybe not straight away la.. he he.. got a lot of things from my bro. :D:D... i can't believe he actually remembered to bring all the stuff i wanted him to bring.. he even bought things for me not included in the "to bring list". was really happy n impressed at the same time.. got a memory stick (or a so-called "pen drive")..new earrings.. clothes.. hehe.. ;)

well, i'm in the learning grid now.. supposedly "revising" my Chemistry.. but got computers here of coz will get distracted n carried away one la.. ;) chatting with my cousins now. it's like long lost cousins n just got reunited like that. haha.. stupid me! really long time no contact liao wah..

oh well.. nothing much really at the moment. just REMEMBERED to blog all thanks to JD. hahaha.. he reminded me that i've got a blog myself. oh my god.. what happened to my brain? oh ya.. before i forget.. just wanted to give a shout out to Grace Wee although i doubt she'll even see my blog.. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home