-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, June 04, 2005

7.50pm
guess today's not my day.. i've been in the learning grid for over 2 hrs now.. n i've not made much progress with physics. :S:S i dunno what's wrong with me today.. just feel really down n depressed. =\ cannot concentrate ah.. n i forgot to bring my bobble.. cannot tie my hair up.. feel so messy n uncomfortable.. no mood to work.

woke up at abt half one today.. online then chat for quite a long time actually. went to the PO n helped my bro send his mail at around 2-ish. continued chatting.. then i chat with CCM, viewing webcam n he was shirtless la.. so damn skinny.. haha.. but what pissed me off was that he kept telling me to wear bikini let him see. i said i dun hv one.. then he say nvm.. wear bra only!!! i tell him dun be hamsap.. he say he wants ah.. what can i do? just straight away offline ah me.. ARGH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME LATELY!!!! meet all these fucking hamsap lou.. sighz.. then when my bro came back from work.. he took over the comp n terus shooed me outta his room n told me to come to the learning grid. n worst of all.. asked me y i put make up on? huh? like duh.. i'm 17 years old.. time to put a little make up on liao la. n furthermore.. it's not makeup.. it's just eyeliner! makeup is when u put lipstick on n the whole face is covered with whatever that powder thing is called. mine is only an eyeliner. it's not that freaking bad kua? GOSH! so sad.. oh well...

one good thing though.. i told qin that there were no liang zai in the library (aka learning grid).. then when i came yesterday.. wah lan... so many!! not really many la.. but quite a few.. see also drooling ah.. haha.. guess i jinxed it in a good way. haha.. ;) then.. today no liang zai liao...

9.10pm
wait.. i take that back... just now i saw that blonde hair liang zai again! haha.. he was coming in while i was going out to buy a bar of chocolate from the vending machine. then after half an hr i think.. he was abt to leave the learning grid.. so i quickly got outta my seat n went out too. but i went to the toilet la ha..... then............ while i was sitting comfortably on the loo.. hehehe... dun comment on this.. the lights inside the toilet went out lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i was thinking... omg omg... got killer after me! surely when i open the door.. there'll be a guy there to grab me by the neck or something. oh well.. but then when i stood up.. the lights went on again. guess i watched too much movies huh?

then i tried to call angel just now.. needed someone to talk to. thought i might feel better that way.. but she didn't answer my call. oh well.. that's y i've come to a conclusion that today's really not my day. so black ah today!!! =( haha.. dunno what i did to deserve a life like this.. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home