-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, June 05, 2005

omg.. omg.. omg!!! CREEEPPYY!!! hahaha... i was just surfin n looking round friendster coz i can't concentrate on my physics.. guess what? de javu! i clicked on jian just to see whether he accepted my testi already or not.. but he hasn't been online yet.. so obviously not yet accept.. then i clicked on his frens just to look around.. haha.. then kali kali.... i see this name "Takashi". then i thought.. japanese meh? click on it....... MY GOD!!!!! guess who it was? Lau Ngi Pheng! my ex ex ex.. haha.. so long time never see him up close.. n his pic so big pop up in front of my face! gave me goosebumps ah! haha.. then i was like wanna add him or not le? hhmm..... but then decided not to.. later he'll think... eeeee.. this gal ah.. haha.. =S

well.. today's my last day at my bro's. dunno when i'll be visiting him again coz the next hols is summer hols already. i'll be going straight to the airport instead of coming to his place. but dunno yet la.. not yet plan my journey to Heathrow Airport yet. n i'll be going back to RGS tomolo. :'( sad sad.. got business studies exam on monday. +_+ very nervous actually.. hope i can get good grades this time round. praying hard for myself. hehe.. ^_^

this yr has gone by really quickly. in just 6 weeks.. i'll be back home! woo hoo!!!! JD is helping me countdown.. haha.. he said one la.. but i doubt he'll remember.. hv to buy books for both qin n JD. my bag's gonna be damn heavy especially the books r so thick!!! hv to charge them handling fees ah. lolz..

been adding testimonials to a couple of my frens in frenster. dun wanna study.. there's really a problem with me.. i've really got no motivation to revise. how??? exams r just in 2 days (or less)! better put my act together.. dun wanna flunk my exams now do i? sighz.. kambateh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home