-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

stupid library! the internet was down for the whole of last week i think.. like shyt! so lauya the service here.. oh well.. 1 week n 2 days left till i arrive brunei!! woo hoo.. can't wait.. luckily i told my dad that i wanted to go home earlier or else i'll still have 2 weeks till i go home.. WOO HOO!!!! i've started a little packing.. but it's not gotten anywhere. i really do not know what to do! =S

didn't do much work over the weekend. watched Live 8 the whole Saturday. oh my god! it was so cool! how i wished i was there.. went to Scarborough yesterday. had quite some fun.. went to the beach n most importantly, it's a sandy beach! coz most of the beaches in the uk r rocky. hv not been to a beach in almost a year. glad to breathe in some "fresh" air.. haha.. then went to do a little shopping. ken got me a little Piglet with the grab thingy.. happy!

my roommate has officially left me!!! hehehe.. this is something i m very proud of. Charlotte has moved in with me last nite. she changed the arrangement of the furniture.. n i really like it now. the room's so nice n big.. feels very cozy. it's really strange y the way u put the furniture gives u different feelings. hhmm.. i mean it's still the same furniture what.. we're getting along really fine so far. i like her.. she likes me (i hope).. hehe..

lastly.. wanna make one thing clear. i won't be buying u all presents ah!!!! too expensive.. me no money!!! BLEHZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home