-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Saturday turned out to be a great deal of fun. to me at least.. i dunno whether my frens enjoyed it or not, but i m just really grateful that they even took out their time n spent it with me. they may not know how much it means to me.. but it does. i've never celebrated my bday with my frens in yrs!!! not that i'm complaining or anything.. but noone remembers my bday back home. maybe some do.. but we dun go out celebrate nor do they give me presents or anything at all. i was always jealous of those ppl who get wet on their bdays in skool. i still remember how fun it was splashing water onto ppl.. but not even once did i get wet even though my bday was on a skool day.. *sob sob*

we left the boarding house at 1.05pm like that I think. Haha.. I remember the time coz we had to sign out.Arrived Harrogate at abt 2 something coz we missed 1 bus. Then we went tothe cinema to buy tickets first. We watched Batman Begins. Really nice! Atleast I enjoyed the movie.. it’s been a long long while since I’ve enjoyeda movie. Wah.. batman.. quite liang zai le!!!! Hahaha.. the body.. wah sai..so muscular.. I like! Haha.. :P the food n drinks we bought for the movie were finished before the movie even started. Lolz! That’s typical huh? The advertisements were like half an hr long! I sit until my butt also hurt ah by the end of the movie. oh well.. didn’t do much la.. just go shopping..watch movie.. eat at Pizza Hut.. coz the rest of the restaurants TOO TOO expensive liao. also long time no eat in Pizza Hut. I bought a top n a jacket n a intertwined black n whiteband that is for charity to help stop racism or something. i really like that band.. so yeah.. hahaha :P took loads of pictures..

Then I went to Lightwater Valley on sunday. It was awesome!!! although it was a mini theme park, I had a great time. Haha.. took loads of pics too.. went on so many rides.. n at the end of the day.. I felt really really sick!! when we were on our way back.. the taxi driver was driving on a road that was freaking narrow that couldn't fit 2 cars passing each other n there were tall grasses n bushes beside. he seemed to be going round in circles. we were of coz suspicious la.. like being kidnapped or something. wanted to call the police tim. but in the end still got back safe n sound la.. haha.. gd adventure! Then when i reached the boarding house, the cook didn't want to cook woh. we only had salad for tea! my gosh! who would only eat salad for dinner? gila babi meh? then a few of us made cheese toastie(of coz including me). After tea I watched the HP3 movie with a few gals in the boarding house.. then White Noise. but didn't bother to finish it. Haha.. so many things happen la this week. Very very very the eventful. It’s like I’m celebrating my bday the whole week to repay the lost celebrations. COOLNESS! rofl!!

n MY GOD!!!!!!!! The weather here hot until.. mahu mati liao ah.. n a few days ago I was like “hhmm.. I can’t remember how the weather in brunei is like liao oh. I dunno how it feels like being in an air-conditioned room�. Coz it was freakin cold for the past few days. U can say I’ve jinxed it la..haha.. now I kinda now how hot Brunei is liao la.. of coz hotter than this place.. n a lot of shops got air-con on liao.. so I also know how it feels like already.. So comfortable!! *aaaahhh* stupid oh me? blehz =P

this is just abt it. n it's Jian's bday on wednesday. Another shoutout to my dearest fren.. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CYJ!!! ;) old liao lu ppl.. haha.. but that's part of life isn't it? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home