-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, July 09, 2005

four days left!!! counting the days down now... almost done with my packing.. but i think my luggage is gonna be real heavy coz i'm bringing back loads of stuff! sigh.. also i've been doing a little shopping lately to bring back stuff for my popo n bobo. dunno what to buy yet.. buy this also cannot buy that also cannot. it's really difficult to buy presents for ppl u know.. =S oh well.. today got staff training so the skool's closed. yesterday was the last skool day before i leave!!! so relaxed la.. nothing to do at all.. watched Finding Nemo last night.. still think it's the best cartoon ever! ^_^

had a meeting yesterday afternoon with Miss Murray (the Deputy Head of the school). oh ya.. forgot to announce.. I'M DEPUTY HEAD GIRL OF THE BOARDING HOUSE!!! steady or not? i'm very proud of myself indeed. i never knew ppl would vote for me either! woo hoo!!!! *evil grin* then had a mock interview before that. i thought it went horribly coz i really had no idea what to say! i wanna study accounting.. then so teruk oh! they skool gave me a Chartered Accountant as my interviewer!!!!!!! puki tiang! haha.. so much pressure la.. he asked me damn lots of questions.. like y do u wanna be an accountant? hv u done much research into the course.. i was thinking.. "well hell no!!!" lolz.. but he was a really nice guy though.. he said i could always look for him whenever i need any advice or information.. so it's all cool!

oh oh oh!!!!!!!! n just now le... came outta boots.. then the 36 bus went pass us mah.. then when i looked up.. i saw Lewis sitting at the front row on the top level!!!!!!!! my god!!!! hahaha.. lucky le.. it doesn't stop there.. then while we did a little shopping.. saw him a couple of times lagi!! ei seh.. ei seh!!! ;) so cool!!!!!!!!! *off to Lewis-land* hahaha...

going to Harrogate this weekend. most probably gonna watch War of the Worlds. i think it should be a brilliant movie! ;) haha.. can't wait.. that's all from me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home