-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, September 02, 2005

feel like shit now! suddenly feel noone knows nor understands me (especially my parents!) y do human beings hv emotions huh?? i find it really unnecessary u know.. no love = no hurt = no sadness = no hate = no nothing at all.. ain't that gd? too bad we're not made outta metal! *aww* what a pity! i guess i've always been the blacksheep of the family. no kidding.. since i was young my parents only cared abt my bro... my mum always talked of how great my bro is in front of her frens.. what he's accomplished that made her proud. never once me! y?? i guess i never did anything that made her proud of me. all i do is talk back n argue with my parents.. i'm ruder than my brother. he's such a sissy.. maybe that's y i'm like this... attract attention?

i've only got 3 days left till i leave.. y can't my parents let me enjoy my time left? they still want me to help my bro do his dissertation. n lagi teruk is.. they said.. only a few days left la.. help him do. THE THING IS I ALSO GOT A FEW DAYS LEFT!!! i mean come on!!! he's taking his masters.. eventhough i'm just only reading reports n coding frameworks... still i've been really really really really stressed with this amount of work. i've already cried n thrown things around my room several times. this shitty task has wasted a lot of my time n prevented me from going out with my frens. i've told my parents repeatedly that i refuse to do my bro's additional work. but do u think they understand? of coz not! if a genie were to pop up in front of me now.. i've only one wish n that is to let me live a life a typical teenager like me would live. just go to skool... do my hwk.. hang out with frens.. go play bball or badminton.. hv fun.. not doing adult stuff!!! ARGH!! i dun wanna go to the bank n help ppl open up bank accounts! i dun wanna make phone calls to ppl to ask this n that! i dun wanna do all different kinds of applications myself! i dun wanna make decisions on serious things myself! i dun wanna do work that ppl do at Master's level! i just wanna do my hwk n study.... or even better... dun study at all!!! ^_^

went to miri last night.. n i tot what a relief.. escape from work at last. did so much shopping today.. bought quite a few shirts n pants.. went bowling (which i've not done in a long long while).. watched Herbie with my parents n cousins. was having fun.. n one thing spoilt it all. My bro's msg asking how i'm getting on with his work!!! i've been complaining to my parents abt this.. n said i even threw away some reports so i can't do much. my parents then went to look for the reports that i threw away!!!! just so that i can help my bro do his stuff eventhough they r totally clear that there is NO way he'd finish. GEK DAO WO!!!! well honestly.. it's still up to me whether i wanna do it or not... but i'd feel really bad if i dun... so i'm very confused..... did i even mention i dun really hv a clue how to get round his stuff?? =\
this is life la.. but had a fun past 2 days. went to miri Fratini's last nite n the nite before.. eat until i full until cannot full liao le..... my stomache surely expand till its maximum. lol!! but luckily got blog ah.. or else dunno how to tell ppl. surely noone would wanna listen la.. so my only "solution" is to go to sleep. oh god help me out here la... *sending prayers* lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home