-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, August 01, 2005

today was a day well spent i can say.. chatted with Double till 3 something in the morning then suddenly my comp hang! lauya ah.. then didn't bother to go online anymore so went to bed lo.. luckily my mum didn't force me to go sungai liang go tracking.. phew!!! so slept till 9 something when my mum came in n woke me up.. sighz!! =S i just wished she would leave me alone.. she always wants me to wake up early one oh.. so mafan!!! then went to my dad's office just to look around la.. never been to Petrokon before. okokla the office.. of coz prefer BSP la.. n the office has a funny smell. lolz.. then came back tunggu langsat for my aunt n uncle to come pick me up. they told me 11.30 then came at 12.. nvm la.. at least they remembered me.. hehe :D actually almost cannot go liao one.. bcoz of the omelette event at kiulap.. haha..

arrived miri at 12 something.. went straight to Bintang Plaza. By the time we reached the cinema.. the movie just started. so we bought tickets for the 3pm session to watch Stealth. good movie!! i hv to admit i almost fell asleep in the beginning.. but then got better towards the middle. lots of explosions until i dunno what explode n what happened.. haha.. too confusing for me. but very exciting.. =) before the movie we just wandered around. n while we were at popular.. Joey noticed this Tarot guidebook. i so wanted to buy it.. but then.. typical of me to not buy it in the end.. ask them whether or not i should buy.. n they all say no wah!! hmph! oh well.. we then went to eat "jenlut".. so full la eat "xia bing" n duck rice.. *yum yum* haha..

after the movie.. we went to Servay bought some stuff. then saw Uncle Omar's car.. called him but he didn't answer his cell. oh well.. as Mama Linda said.. his loss. haha.. went to M2 after that. this is where mama bought a lot of stuff for me!! :D:D:D she bought me a crystal thingy for the phone n a ring which have those......hhmm...... i dunno what u call them... has use one le.. u know some crystals can make ur health gd ah or change ur luck.. n bla bla bla.. hehe.. not cheap one lehz.. oh well.. hope these stuff really work! *fingers crossed* then Uncle Donny n Uncle Robert came to join us.. we went to a market place for dinner. ate so much la.. the crab so damn nice!!! lolz..... :D:D then got lots of other dishes also "yat lau"... basically.. today just eat eat eat n enjoy... :D:D

at least i did something today la.. unlike other days just stay at home n sleep or walk around the house out of boredom. hahaha.. bah.. i better go do some work liao.. hvn't finished a single report. =S *nano-nano*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home