-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, August 25, 2005

long time no see peepz!!! never knew i hvn't blogged in such a long time. desserted my blog.. hahaha... come to think of it.. i really hadn't the time to blog le.. not malas.. haha.. i've been busy with family stuff n my bro's stupid work!! 21 damn freaking reports!! each as thick as a HP6 book.. lolz.. a little over-exaggerated but partly true!!! but i'm awfully glad i've finished them! can say is my greatest achievement in my lifetime. haha.. he really owes me.. without me.. i dun think he'll even get his Masters. muahahahahaha!!!! but touch wood first.. he better get his masters ah.. or else i'm gonna kill him. but i think it's all worth it la... at least now my parents agree to buy me a phone of my choice liao. *evil grin* i've always wanted SamsungE720. but now.. i'm not so sure liao le.. that qin bah!!! so introduce me SamsungE730... *grrrrrr* but i dun want that phone la ha.. now i'm deciding between E720 n K750i. hehehehehehhehehhehehe..... of coz K750i better.. but i want a flip phone le... HELP HELP HELP!! any advice???? :D:D:D

received my results a week ago i think. wanna die liao ah!! not that bad la.. just one stupid subject spoil it!! ada what subject lagi??? that monkey business studies la!!! got a C ah!! i also dunno what's wrong with me?? y can't i just get that subject??? AAAHHH!!!! but i just found out yesterday that my score wasn't that far from a B. I got 194 pts.. n i need 210 to get a B. surely gonna retake liao one la me. the only problem is that i need to restudy a new case study. hope my teachers can help me la. so kambateh la krystal foo!!! just improve by 16 pts. my god! i never knew it was 16 pts... just now take out calculator baru tahu. but choi choi choi... dun wanna jinx it! hahaha.. chem=A, maths=A n surprisingly...... the most disastrous physics=B..!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! oh well..... AABC not bad la ho...try to improve to AABB... or even AAAB!!!! wish me luck!

i'll be going back to uk on the 5th. so fast la.. less than 2 weeks from now. my god!! help me!!! y time fly so fast one??? so sad la go back.. the most depressing place in the whole wide world!!!! back to the prison.. just study study study nia.. n i also dunno how to face my business teacher. so pai seh la.. a C!! i still can't get over it man!! i've never gotten a C in real exams before!!! break my freakin record liao la!!!! oh well.... i'm off to take a shower (in the middle of the night lagi.. lol!). *nano-nano*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home