-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, September 03, 2005

syok also today.. steady oh me? i mean my mood just switches so fast. i'm like this one la.. after a little while or after a sleep.. nothing liao one me. =) I'm A OKAY!!! jac came over my house at abt 1.45 like that. then we started off doing her work.. which is gd. or else she come play with me nia n ignore her hwk also not gd one mah. so i helped her with her presentation on poverty for her gp. i might add i didn't help much.. but i must say.. i gave some cool ideas. lolness! hahaha..

by the time we finished her stuff it was already 4 o'clock lu.. n my dad was on the way to pick me up to go seria. well.. of coz jac came along la ha.. went straight to Southern Cross to collect my ticket. hehe.. jac was sitting in the driver's seat in my car woh!!!! :O:O:O lolzzzzz... haha.. coz the ticket lady was coming mah.. n my dad didn't want to pay parking ticket.. so call her to sit there lu.. then my dad brought us to some place where i could drive... heh heh heh... now this is the syok i'm referring to.. =D=D=D my dad needed some brick so he went to his frens old house.. which is empty now.. to take some lo.. while he was collecting he let me drive around the neighbourhood lo... but of coz cannot drive on main roads la ha.. i rounded the place twice.. with jac sitting in the passenger seat.. she was quite cool with it though.. hhmm.. proves my driving skill not that bad le.. hahaha!!! the fastest i was able to get to was only 80.. sighz.. the road to short bah.. n got so many turns.. but fast enough liao la.. hehe..

came back.. straight away started dancing.. cannot la.. i dun think we can finish the dance in time. oh well.. at least got half the song liao.. i've always know choreaographing wasn't easy.. but never knew it was this difficult. haha.. we can do it one bah.. so gambateh!!! she had dinner at my place.. but both of us ate until so full ah.. that we knew we couldn't continue.. so she msg her dad to pick her up lo.. she'll be back tomolo.

just received an sms from katak.. hahah... he said apa.. that i'm going back lu.. wish me 1 road follow wind.. n what miss me lagi.. lolness.. let me appear in front of him tomolo.. hahaha!! but also very paiseh one bah if u've mistaken soemthing.. i won't be that cruel one la.. :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home