-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, September 09, 2005

2nd day of skool today.. so far so gd! ;) the first day of skool didn't go as bad as i tot it would.. n i actually didn't miss much for each subjects.. still hv to catch up though. my brain is still very rusty.. can't really remember what i've been taught before the summer hols. lol.. but every subject teachers r giving us revision which is gd. slowly coming back liao.. :) my timetable for this yr really sucks i might say.. everyday got all 3 subjects that i take.. so sien la.. n then the skool bag even heavier than last yr.. folders also more than last yr.. =S my shoulders so tired from carrying all the books..

oh oh oh.. i forgot to mention.. i've got my own room!!! *muahahahahah* the only disadvantage is that it's opposite the laundry room. so it's kinda noisy.. but other than that.. every thing's alright.. wait.. except for the doors.. my room's door is so tight la.. hv to really push hard.. n then the door b4 my room also very difficult to open!!! so always hv to hv a fight with the doors baru can get in/out of my room.. sighz... finished unpacking yesterday... really like my room now.. looks very cozy.. to me la ha.. :P:P:P haha..

back to the skool life liao la me.. got loads of hwk already.. =S=S but still hving fun.. it's not really that depressing coming back here.. maybe it's the tot of leaving u guys that make me dun wanna go back.. i'm sure a yr will pass by very quickly n i'll get to go back to brunei soon.. :)

p/s: that siang2 is freaking me out.. so annoying.. keep msging me everyday.. 6-7 sms each day.. wanna die liao la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home