-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, September 05, 2005

Last day liao lu.. leaving my lovely hometown!! Since it's already 3 something in the morning.. it's already a Monday la. Which means I'm leaving today!!! NNNOOOO!!!! I'll be leaving in less than 24 hrs.. just got off the phone with woei!! Omg omg omg!! So happy la!! My happiness is really indescribable! we started talking from 11.17pm onwards until 3.05am oh!! See.. I even know the exact time. Lolz.. but in between got intervals one la.. haha.. so funny la.. firstly when he called.. he had to do something I think.. so put down lo.. I called jacq la.. had to do something for her. so engage lo my phone.. he called back but using I dunno what kinda phone.. each call is only limited to 10 min nia.. so finish talking the 10 min I say I call his mobile lo.. he say alright. But then I was on the phone with jacq again.. so I guess he tunggu langsat for my call. But I called him la in the end.. at abt 1 something. Talk for an hr until dst putus.. he call me back.. using that limited-to-10min-phone. Lolness.. keep doing this for the rest of the time. He also xin ku la.. haha.. hv to put down phone n call again. Kerlian.. but we've got a "yue ding" for next yr when I come back.. =)=) cannot spill it out yet.. but never knew we had so much to talk abt.. I mean we've not even talked to each other for 2 yrs? Hhmm.. around that.. it's considered as lost contact liao la.. should find it difficult to talk one mah.. oh well.. it's gd that we're still this close!! Keep laughing until my cheeks r sore la.. lol!!! I also got msg double.. but didn't reply much la me.. he seems a little cold-hearted tonite. Hehe.. dun care la.. =) oh oh oh.. n I successfully stopped haoz coming to my house.. ^_^

Had quite some fun with the gang yesterday. Went out for lunch with them at procter (as usual).. but still.. I find the ppl here ah.. got a habit of being late.. lunch was set at 12.30.. n yet there r still ppl coming in by 1pm!! Lolness.. haha.. old things never change. It was quite awkward at first when there were only a few of us.. but then got better liao when we started taking pics.. really funny la!!! Hahaha.. never knew taking pics could laugh till so hard. Hehehe.. then we all went to shop a little. Bought a few pens.. n those plastic earrings.. we were still indecisive of where to go. Just stood in front of ppl's shop blocking their feng shui (as usual).. haha.. then the girls made up their minds to go to the beach.. we all walked there except those da shao ye who were chauffeured by gilbert.. hehe.. =P=P played with swings n again took pics la.. hehe.. we found the heart we drew the other day with 4 of our names. Added a couple of names into it n changed the date to 904.. haha.. then we all created a big big star to put every single person’s name in it.. at the mean time.. jacq n I created our own heart with BoIn n BoKuN! so funny la when taking the pic of the star.. coz to big.. someone had to kinda piggyback another person so that it's high enough to cover the whole star.. hehe.. then not long later.. my dad called.. so had to go home lu.. gave huggies to everyone! =)

Jacq came straight to my house.. she started doing her presentation work. Which she's doing today. While she was seeking help from me.. I was tired till fell asleep on my lovely bed bed. Haha.. sorry la. Pig is like that liao one la.. but kambateh la Miss Tan!! I support u.. I know u can do well one! Give u moral support. Hehe.. then got fotang. Thien lee came over at abt 8 like that.. but she didn’t know that there would be so many ppl.. she wore very short pants n t-shirt nia.. lol.. but noone really cared la.. luckily! Or else pai seh la.. lolz!!! Transferred some pics.. then she went home liao la.. we baibai until 10 something like that.. that jacky ah!! Give me so hard la the mission.. he played a song n wanted me to find the keys. Wakao! Me how long no play piano liao.. n so pai seh la that I couldn't produce out a nice piece. Hahaha.. but when he went home.. I gave him a hug hug la. Hahaha.. first time I hugged him. =) then auntie kitty. n jacq passed me a "love letter" before she went home.. hehehe.. I immediately opened it when she went out.. so touched la.. almost cried when I finished reading.. but got ppl there so I tahan.. =) AAAHHH!!! Y time fly by so fast one?? See me going back to uk liao.. NNNOOO!!!! My cousins were still around.. talked with them.. n kept hugging them when they wanted to leave liao. =(=( so sad la…. Oh yeah.. n then I received jacky's msg asking me for my email add. Lolness!!! Hug him liao baru he want my email add.. wah.. dun perasan la me!

Oh well.. hope time really flies now. Wanna come back quicker.. then see my hubby will really become my hubby or not. See la.. as he said.. kan tian qi.. but temporary nia woh.. gek dao wo!!!

Sigh...........going back la........... see y'all next year. Keep me updated oh!!! Keep in touch.. byezzzzzzz............*sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home