-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, September 04, 2005

wow wow wow!!! i did something very very brave today. very proud of myself. but when u hear what i've done.. u'll know it's something i ought to be ashamed of.. kinda.. but i enjoyed it! woo hoo!!!! lolness.. my parents went to bandar today. thank goodness they used the BMW leaving behind the Saab or else today wouldn't happen.. the BM too big for me to drive wah.. hehe.. well.. it all started when jacq told me to call her. she was the one that gave me the motivation to drive. hahaha!! just before i continue.. i've got a confession to make.. i've never really driven on busy main roads n never crossed junctions before. i've only driven on small roads where there's no car at all except mine. well maybe got a few cars la.. hehe.. so that's y i say i'm very the brave. =) but the feeling was great!!!!!

it was already 3 something when jacq msg me to go pick her up. i told my amah to zip their mouths abt me using the car. my parents dunno la of coz.. if they know.. i dunno where'll my body be by now. hehe.. so yeah.. but they were really worried la.. coz they know i dun hv licence. so scary la when i was all alone in the car. luckily got music.. just hum along.. my heart was beating so fast.. dunno whether i'm just nervous or just totally scared! lolz!!! but before i knew it.. i was already almost at jacq's house. i stopped in front of the w12 basketball court to adjust my hat. takut let her mum see wah.. so pai seh la.. jacq saw me stop n she kept laughing at it.. =S=S picked her up liao.. then brought her back to my house coz she say she siao bian ji. hahahaha.... then we planned the afternoon la. not really planned what to do.. but just plan whether wanna go down town or not. hehe.. first things first.. of coz i call my mum first be a detecetive n ask her what she's doing ah.. what time she's coming back ah.. hahaha.. then i called thien lee n sheau chien. they all agreed.. but without knowing that i'm driving..

picked lee at abt 4 like that.. then went to chien's. she thought i was my mum lagi. hahaa.. but honestly really kiok la... had to look the other way to prevent other cars from seeing who i m. dun wanna get into trouble u know.. from there very fast reach town liao one la.. decided to go to jee juan yamcha. hahaha.. did my first ever slant parking.. lolz.. quite easy la.. siaw ching came to join us after a little. we just chatted n were thinking of places to go after that.. at first we wanted to just go round town.. but i thought it was really stupid la.. haha.. suddenly the beach idea just popped up.. quickly paid for the drinks.. siaw ching kept wanting to go.. but we all said no.. lolness!! i also kerlian him la.. haha.. so he say just bring him to skool lo n at the same time he wanted to check out my driving skills.. n so happy la... hear him say not bad!! ;) *kekekeke* no one was in skool yet.. but i saw JD shooting some hoops.. dropped siaw ching at the car park where he helped me pay my parking ticket.. then the four of us zoomed to the beach lu..

really had fun there... took quite a lot of pics. then we drew a heart with 4 of our names inside it.. took a picture of it too. hehe.. with a 903 inside. cool cool cool!! i really enjoyed it la.. dunno whether the others did or not.. hope they did. then almost 5.30 liao.. we siam lo.. drove chien back to skool. this time got ppl play ball liao la.. so syok la to see those ppl kept looking in the direction of my car.. just wanted to peep at who's driving.. but i zoomed past really quickly la.. at this kinda moment hv to linsi a little one mah!! HAHAHA!!! so sart la!!! i brought jacq home first n lee next. glad to reach home at last.. very kiok one bah.. then not yet 5 min ah.. my parents came home! i called my mum's mobile n asked them where they were.. my dad told me to go out then can see them already. my goodness!! so close la!! it's like a msg from god telling me never to do this kinda thing again.. god's just giving me this one chance. hahaha.. luckily didn't get found out.. **phew** n that jacq at soon lee liao wanted me to turn back to my house to get her stuff lagi.. luckily didn't.. hehe..

had to make up a few lies abt the car.. coz my amah was supposed to wash the car today.. n my dad saw him polishing the car so late liao.. so yeah.. hehehehehe.. too bad my parents used the Saab tonite. or else i could've used it to jun's for a while n quickly come back before they do. but dun wanna push my luck too far also la.. just sneak out later lo.. ;) hope i won't miss too much action.. =D

at least i learnt a couple of things today la.. know more clearly of my weaknesses. i must admit.. got a few times quite dangerous. hehe.. n i keep forgetting humps!!! oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home