-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, August 21, 2006

update here la!! haha.. =P

another weekend spent at Empire Hotel.. but this time with family.. there were 8 of us all together.. in one villa!! waaaa.. indescribable la the villa.. hhmm.. even though it's a small hse.. but seriously.. i'd be happy with that small hse for the rest of my life.. haha.. nice n comfy sofas.. balcony.. nice view.. 2 bedrooms.. 1 kitchen.. everything extra large i tell u! especially the master bedroom! haha.. n the original price is like B$ 1,800++.. n imagine i stayed there for 3 days n 2 nites.. all free! all we had to pay for were the facilities we used at the country club! haha.. i think the weekend altogether we spent less than B$100.. haha.. steady or not? at a 6 star hotel.. even cheaper than staying one nite at a lousy hotel..

it was fun la.. the only trouble was going out.. we had to always order buggy.. n hv to wait for ages!.. n sometimes the driver not friendly at all gei! so rude.. we had all our meals in the E Club Lounge.. so posh!! we went there like 3 times a day.. breakfast.. high tea.. n mocktail! haha.. of coz hv to use the facilities to the fullest ma.. the staff working there see us until dun wanna see us anymore ar! haha.. n i tell u.. at last!!! i hv eaten blueberry muffin!! yay!!! haha.. hvn't eaten one in 2 months la.. but not nice gei.. lol..

we actually spent the whole weekend at the hotel.. we didn't go anywhere else.. mostly spent the time in the country club.. played basketball.. badminton.. swimming.. bowling.. waa.. on sunday.. we just went swimming n played basketball.. but today.. we all got up early coz had to checkout soon already n we wanted to make full use of our time.. had breakfast.. n headed straight to the country club.. started off with bowling.. at first it was my cousin's mum also known as my godmother.. my cousin Joey.. me n my mum.. haha.. i won this game.. i scored 117.. waaa.. i think i had wind man.. seldom that i'd score 100+ in bowling.. then we continue the 2nd game.. but this time it was my dad.. my uncle.. my cousin Ben n me.. this time competition is on man! everyone so ging! haha.. my uncle let me 20 marks ma.. haha.. my hand was really tired in this round so didn't play well.. i scored 104 n my uncle scored 123... which means..................... he lost to me by 1 mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha... he was like "DAMN IT!!".. haha.. dun think he can sleep tonite.. lol..

then we headed off downstairs.. played bball.. at first started off with some shooting.. was winning my cuz.. then my uncle wanted to play 2 on 2.. so i partner my uncle.. Ben partner my mum.. omg.. my mum dunno the rules ar.. she so rough!!! so many fouls.. hahaha.. nvm.. we lost this round.. then change to my dad partner me.. even worse!! she was practically hugging my daddy.. didn't let him go anywhere! hahaha!! so i was like fine.. then i travel la.. just run straight to under the board.. shoot! n my uncle was the referee.. n he was like "beep!!!!.. no count!!!" lolxx!! so funny!! my mum n dad were fighting for the ball.. n my mum even swung my dad's glasses off!! haha.. omg.. it was real fun though.. i think we were the noisiest peepz in the club.. HAHA.. then played badminton.. hvn't played in a long while.. still can la.. haha.. not so standard.. but still got the skill.. can further develop! HAHA!!!.. n one more thing.. all throughout the stay.. my dad's been the camera man ma.. wahahaha.. so funny.. he kept instructing ppl to do this pose.. that pose.. as if he's a professional photographer.. funniness to the max!

we then went back to the villa to shower n change n checkout.. that's basically the weekend la.. one fun fun fun weekend indeed! family time is cool! ;);)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home