-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, August 17, 2006

this morning was alright.. went for my driving lesson.. going very smoothly so far.. learnt uphill already la! not bad at it too!.. then went for dancing class at gym after work.. more like aerobics la.. waaaaa.. sweat until like what.. whole body wet man! so nice smell too! haha.. gd exercise!

went home at 7 something.. this is where it all went wrong.. worst day of my life! received the fax of my results.. terrible! no eyes see.. at least my chinese got an A!!! cool!!!.. hvn't received any reply from my uni.. cried.. but also no use.. how can it help? nothing i can do.. except wait.. whatever happens.. this is the turning point of my life.. sigh.. no words can describe how scared i m.. how sad i m.. how worried i m.. it's just like i've fallen into a deep deep hole with noone to save me n no exit.. =(=(=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home