-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, August 13, 2006

got woken up by my mum yesterday morning.. she just came into my room, laid down n squeezed with me on my bed.. -_-.. something she rarely does.. obviously i was still half asleep n half awake at that moment.. but then when she said there wasn't water.. i was totally awake straight away.. haha.. i can stand without electricity(but not at nite.. blackouts at nite frightens me! i freak out! the worst is when blackouts happen at nite n there is thunderstorm!! i'd rather faint that time.. haha!!).. anyway.. but i can't stand without water.. the whole neighbourhood no water borrr.. so she decided to go up Bandar.. i wanted to poo in the morning.. plus i got "auntie visit".. no water so i kept holding it in.. then went to my mum's fren's hse.. somehow got water.. showered etc.. but couldn't poo!!! HAHAHA!!

from there.. my family went straight up to Bandar.. had brunch.. then my mum brought me to the new Hwa Ho at Muara.. really huge la.. it's basically like a mall already.. or is that actually a mall? but the whole building is Hwa Ho's one lei.. from a small small supermarket become so prosperous.. steady!!

then went to The Mall.. went to the cinema watched Click.. at first i didn't wanna watch.. coz starring Adam Sandler maa.. so i thought it'd be just a typical kinda comedy not worth watching in cinema.. but............... turns out differently.. the movie turned out to be really nice man!!!! straight away fly up to the top of my favourite movies list.. haha.. very touching n meaningful.. highly recommended!!! towards the end.. i kept crying.. drop after drop after drop of tears.. haha.. then i saw my mum.. so nice.. leaning her head against my dad's shoulder! make me jealous! hahahaha..

then went back home straight away.. got party at nite.. someone's 18th bday.. n i dun even know the bday girl! haha.. there were 18 roses.. 1 boy had 1 rose n gave it to the bday girl n dance for a bit.. the 18 boys slowly take turn from the 1st to the last loooo.. so nice.. i was one of the 18 candles.. 18 girls take turn go up light up the candle that each one has.. give a short speech.. n put ur own candle on a stand.. then the bday girl has to blow out all the 18 candles.. after that.. it's all dancing.. got home.. went out MN yumcha.. got back home again.. n chat with my boi2 till abt 2 something.. ^_^v.. then went to sleep.. haha..

well.. i spent my whole day at home today.. something i dun think i've really done since i came back.. haha.. really relaxing n boring! hahaha.. my dad let me do some parking n driving in the afternoon.. n just sleep sleep sleep for the rest of the day.. ^_^.. got woken up at 6 something.. my parents were playing basketball outside.. -_-''''''.. my dad called me to go out.. i saw my mum making every single shot she made la.. i was well surprised.. but the way she shoots very funny la.. haha.. then my dad told me to make a shot.. n lol!!!!!!!!!! i did a few.. none went in!!!!!!!!.. all airball!!! hey.. i just woke up man! lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home