-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, July 29, 2006

this time kinda got caught driving the X5.. haha.. parents left home to go to Miri.. but then not long they came back home to get my mum's phone which she left behind.. but by that time i've already driven outta my hse.. lolxx.. came up with a reason which was totally crap.. but then luckily my cousin from malaysia (KK) is here.. so they can't really tell me off..

was out the whole day man.. so tiring.. only had 2 hrs of sleep.. slept at 4.. woke up at 6.30.. luckily Lee gave me morning call.. at that time no electricity wor the whole neighbourhood.. =S=S.. haha.. my sweat was basically dripping down my face when i woke up.. no air-con.. =_=.. didn't sleep at all after i woke up.. then drive here drive there.. CHMS had jogathon.. so went to my old skool just to hv a look..

brought the gals back to my home.. watch movie.. then go out yamcha.. then decided to play ball again.. but today's highlight is not bball.. is drums!!!! lol.. there was lion dance practice in the skool hall at abt 8pm.. so went in there to disturb them.. n finally.. learnt the first part of the drumming of the lion dance beat.. YES! hehehe..

got back home at abt 9.. my god.. my battery totally flat now.. can't stand it any longer.. whole body pain also.. totally knackered man! mite come online later on.. but i'm off to bed now.. my cousin's staying with me.. squeezing in my room.. my parents hv brought she n her parents out to yamcha.. lol.. one thing with bruneians.. one day can yam 10 times cha.. funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home