-Sh|n's Space-

Sunday, July 02, 2006

back home la!!! at last.. after such a long long long trip.. i can start from ripon.. lolxx.. took the taxi from the boarding hse to the bus station.. then took the bus to Harrogate train station.. then took the train to york.. then to London.. then the tube to Southgate.. then the taxi to my guardian's.. spent one nite there.. then in the morning.. my guardian gave me a lift to Southgate then took the tube to Heathrow.. then on the 29th took the plane to KL.. the flight was quite fast tho.. didn't feel like it took 12 hrs.. there was this Vietnamese boy sitting beside me.. he started talking to me n asking me this n that.. he also studying in UK but just studying AS Level.. same age tho.. arrived KL on 30th.. met up with my parents.. took the taxi into the city.. met up with my Aunt n Uncle.. n saw my cousin n niece who is so so so so cute!!! hahaha.. dunno how old tho.. i think abt 1yr+.. ok... then took the coach to singapore.. attended the wedding.. shopping the next day.. blah blah blah.. then took the taxi to JB.. then to the airport.. then to Miri.. then drove up to KB.. then my house.. hahaha.. steady or not?? been to so many countries in just 3 days.. ;) beat that record man.. lolxxxx...

so i just arrived home hrs ago.. n went out with darrell they all just now.. darrell came n pick me up at abt 1am.. was talking with him in the car.. then someone hit my ear.. look at the back.. was Siaw Ching n Tat Tsian.. hahaha.. so funny la.. didn't notice that they were behind all along.. then saw Thien Lee.. miss everyone so much la.. mainly went abt cruising in cars la.. went to see Roland.. hahaha.. gave me a big big big n warm hug.. ^_^v.. then went up to Seria to take away fried chicken n fish balls for the rest.. lolxxx.. oh well.. i got work tomolo.. better get off to bed.. sleepy.. nitezzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home