-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

left RGS for good.. haha.. leaving the place is not that sad la.. just leaving some ppl that makes it really sad.. will go back visit some day la.. come to think of it.. my 2 yrs spent in that skool wasn't that bad actually.. i mean afterall quite a lot has happened.. like it's my first skool in the UK.. first time boarding.. the first time i saw snow was also on skool grounds.. made frens.. met Kan.. lolxxxxx.. hv to shove that in coz majority of my memories in that skool is with him.. ^_^v hehe.. today's our 8th month of being together.. n is also the day that we left the skool.. so it's a "special" day.. lol..

done some major packing man.. luckily i started at the time i started.. if i started packing any time later.. i dun think i could've finished my packing.. i've got like 4 boxes.. 1 luggage.. 1 big bag.. total up to abt 85kg.. hahaha.. had sonia n vicky to help me with my stuff.. carry from my room to the Sani. waaa.. immediately burn so much calories.. haha.. gd exercise..

then today.. one horrible day.. my god.. my luggage is like 25kg.. then i've got one hand-carry n a laptop.. both of which r quite heavy.. from the skool up to Harrogate train station not much problem with my luggages la.. still can handle.. but from york onwards.. nightmare!!!! saw Kan on his train.. dunno what he was doing.. walking to the front.. then to the back again.. haha.. my train was like on platform 3.. so had to go down n up again to reach the platform.. down no probs.. got lift.. but go up.....my god.. the lift wasn't working.. i had to carry my stuff up one big flight of stairs.. left hand with my luggage.. right hand with my hand-carry.. i was practically moving like a snake.. like some drunken person.. HAHAHA!!! noone to help me with my luggage.. nvm.. didn't fall backwards already can.. succeeded.. but with both my hands wanting to break.. reached london kings cross.. the underground no lifts.. waaaaaa.. had to carry my luggages up n down.. up n down like what.. my shoulders n hands really hurt n sore now.. i've even got a deep cut on my ankle.. caused by friction from the luggage n my skin.. =_="

oh.. n i borrowed this girl my webcam.. n she lost it! diu!!!!! so expensive la that webcam.. sigh.. dunno how to get her to pay me back the money.. then maybe i can buy new webcam.. ^_^

flying 2moro lu.. should be nightmare again.. taking the underground to the airport.. hv to wake up early.. then check in.. 12pm flight.. the instant i reach Malaysia on the 30th.. as in KL.. my parents will be there to pick me up.. then straight away fly to Singapore.. go attend a wedding that night.. then fly back Brunei.. dunno when though.. waaaa.. it's gonna be one hell of a trip i tell u.. oh well.. until then.. see y'all back in brunei! n see u in hk.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home