-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, June 16, 2006

18 luuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.. so cool!!!! planning on buying alcohol n let ppl ID me just for the fun of it.. hahaha.. well.. my bday turned out a lot better than i thought it would.. seriously.. i was actually not looking forward to my bday at all coz i figured it would be a total disaster.. but oh well.. luckily it didn't!!!!!!!!! at least quite a lot of ppl remembered.. hehehe.. ^_^.. received quite a few msg.. n a lot of ppl sang me bday song.. lol..

the only disaster was that i didn't hv much sleep n started the day off with freaking business studies exams!!!!!! die la.......... seriously......... dead......... dunno whether still got chance to get into warwick or not.. but nvm la.. everything else was ok on my bday.. like Angel, Sonia n Vicky came blasting into my room bang on at 12 midnite. Scared the hell out of me i tell u.. felt that my heart actually skipped a beat.. i mean it was total silence coz i was doing revision.. n there was a sudden loud sound.. they r lucky i'm still alive.. lol.. n they made me a lovely card which they spent hrs making.. really love it!!! thanks u guys!!!! but we were too loud then Miss Boyde came up to tell us to shut up.. lolxx.. but oh well.. Kan called soon.. n i continued my revision.. =_="

didn't do much after lunch.. just watched tennis match.. then nothing la.. waited for time to pass by.. couldn't be bothered with revision.. went out for dinner with Kan at 6.30.. oh oh oh.. he gave me a playboy belly button ring which i really like.. hehe.. wore it immediately when i opened up the present.. ^_^.. we went to an Italian restaurant called Prima's.. the food there is really nice.. it's only the second time that I've been there.. haha.. ate till i was totally STUFFED!!!! so full la!!!! haha.. then took a long walk back to the boarding house.. when i went into the TV room.. everybody in there started singing birthday song to me.. was so happy.. haha!!! ^_^.. was speechless at that time.. then went into the prep room after that.. i saw it was totally dark n i thought that's not usual.. coz usually there'll be loads of ppl in the prep room.. then when i went in.. surprised me!!! Angel, Vicky n Sonia were there waiting with a cake!!! awwww!!!!! thanks guys..!!!! hahaha.. i was already really full at that time n i still managed to finish my slice of cake.. ^_^.. then went out for a while with Kan.. then suddenly Hui Yi called.. waa!!!! so long never talked to her.. suddenly call me.. hahaha.. cool!!!!

just enjoyed my bday a lot!!! i know i didn't do much.. but nvm la.. it's who i spent it with n the thought of my friends that counts.. ^_^.. a lot of unexpected things happened.. hahaha.. i love surprises!!! =P=P.. once again.. thank u all!! especially Kan for just being there! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home