-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

i'm boreddddd... supposed to be revising.. but the instant i look at my business studies notes... i just wanna throw everything away.. or it'll just make me sleepy.. help me!!!! =S=S=S i need to find something to motivate me.. any ideas?? at the meantime.. i've been counting how many nicknames i've got.. lolxx.. i could even make a list..

- krys
- shin
- kei
- krysie/kryssie (created by Shu)
- baby (my parents used to call me that)
- tou fu (created by my mum from krysTAL FOO)
- krystal foo toothpick (created by my beloved cousins Ben n Jo)
- siao hei ren ("small black person"..dun even wanna mention where i got it)
- tan tai liang (surname "Tan".. "Tai Liang" is too bright in mandarin)
- foo tai san (by Dickson.. dunno what it means though)
- teddy (by Fei Hao)
- kryskrys (created by frens in the UK)
- taltal (created by Vicky Li)
- fu fu (got it flipping through a book of african dishes)
- dai zong zee (show middle finger in cantonese.. lolxx)
- Ky (pronounced as "Kai".. all thanx to my biz teacher)
- little bunny foo foo (thanks JD!! lol..)

etc.

=_='''''''''''''''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home