-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, July 03, 2006

first day of work = terrible!!! help me la.. two yrs without taking accounts all give back teacher already la.. then that person in charge of me think i m those so ging type.. just pass stuff to me n let me figure out n do myself.. lol.. i hope they dun think i'm some kinda professional or something.. i think i better go to work tomolo n make myself clear that i'm only 18 yrs old.. just finished A Levels n i'm just taking work experience.. not even got a degree yet! haha..

went back to chms just now.. my beloved skool.. haha.. still the same as last time.. met a few more frens.. they all play basketball.. i just shot some baskets la.. made a few 3 points!!!! muahahahaha!!! then got back home.. had dinner etc.. slept at 9.30pm.. then woke up at 12.30am.. coz suddenly remembered that i had to go out with Rolz n Fei Hao.. hahahaha.. overslept ar me!!! sorry ppl.. really really really sorry.. but i'm just too tired.. haha =P=P.. forgive me.. lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home