-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, July 07, 2006

went to Lee's sister bday party last nite.. at last i bbq a few hot dogs for myself!!! hahaha.. no skill la me.. they were all laughing at me.. seldom bbq myself ma.. always got ppl like Siaw Ching to do all the job one.. even Jia Wei had to come n help me spread on the bbq sauce. then my hair n clothes all smelly already.. =S=S.. but my hot dog nice lei.. hahahahaha.. they all sing k la then.. i had to go back home at 10 something.. oh oh oh.. i must mention.. that Kim Fui ar.. his singing really the best man! haha.. couldn't stop laughing when he sings.. luckily didn't break the glasses n windows.. haha.. i'm jk!!! =P=P gd entertainer..

then went out again at 12 something.. by then they start a little drinking already.. i m proud to say i didn't even drink a sip! they all drink i sing k lo.. ^_^v.. after 1 or 2 hrs almost everyone was drunk. i just went out with Kevin to bring Roland home.. when we came back.. practically everyone was drunk!! my god! so funny la.. haha.. everyone can't walk properly.. n the things they say.. see.. u dun hv to be drunk to enjoy the nite one la.. seeing those ppl make a fool of themselves even funnier!! kekeke.. then we all went out to eat at 3 something like that.. reached home at 4 something.. my god.. super speed to brush my teeth, change n everything.. then straight to bed.. this morning keep falling asleep again at work.. lol!!!!.. cannot la.. really cannot go out till that late during weekdays.. weekends la.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ rolz twisted his ankle while playing ball.. a comparison of his ankle n mine.. like pig leg ar his!! lol..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ my office work condition.. see how much i hv to do!!! everyday go through those files.. got more on the shelf tim.. =_="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home