-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

life pretty much the same.. except work better liao la.. still very challenging.. but at least getting to know ppl.. other than that nothing much la.. so far so gd.. going out n stuff.. still hvn't met everyone yet though.. haha.. i hv to be booked lo.. my schedule too full already.. n i've just got my provisional licence today.. issued on the day itself.. only cost me 5 brunei dollars.. in uk ar.. u need 38 pounds for one ar!!! my god!!! so expensive n u hv to wait quite a long while before it is sent to u.. =__=..haha..

oh.. i post some pics let u all see la.. my bday n last day in ripon..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~my bday


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~our "last" meal together..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~dunno what we were trying to do.. just trying to act sad i guess.. lol..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~me (rabbit).. sonia (tree).. angel (flower).. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home