-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, July 28, 2006

attended my first ever law class today.. waaa.. i tell u.. the teacher no use.. haha.. teach me all the stuff can be found in the booklet.. n those long types of question.. he didn't even teach a single thing.. all i hv to use my common sense.. which i do hv luckily.. haha.. =P=P=P finish class already 10am.. then i was kinda lazy to go to work.. so kinda purposely said i was hungry n my mum brought me to eat breakfast.. only reached work at 11am.. then 12pm lunch time.. hahaha.. steady oooo me? ^_^v.. then in the afternoon didn't do much also coz i was just there talking to my colleagues.. haha.. basically talked the whole afternoon man! haha..

then got home.. got changed n went to play bball.. waaaa.. long time no properly play match.. cannot la.. my breathing was so terrible.. nearly suffocate!!! haha.. jkjkjk!!! need to build on my stamina man.. =D=D.. played till 7 seomthing then went back home.. showered n stuff.. then went to lee's house.. that's basically my day today.. highlight of the day was bball.. haha..

taking the gals out for a drive tomolo morning.. go hv breakfast n hv to be back home before my parents.. lolxx.. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home