-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

hhmmmm.. dunno what to blog la.. nothing much happen recently.. just been hanging out with the gals most of the time.. went to my cousins' on sunday.. then saw my grandma.. n the first thing she said when she saw me was: "i'm baking u a cake.." lol!! i was so happy man.. felt so special.. haha.. so yummy the cake!! =D=D.. then went home pray pray.. burnt those stuff for ancestors etc.. then went bball.. after that.. was supposed to come my hse watch movie.. but then changed to lee's hse.. went there cook n ate dinner at her hse.. but that was like 9pm++ liao.. felt like a family man.. haha.. so nice the feeling! but i ate so much! my god.. i've properly weighed myself.. n guess what? i've put on 3kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm seriously not going to eat anything this week.. just living on water!

then the weather these few days crazy also.. keep raining so heavily.. make my office so cold!!! hv to wear extra thick jacket.. haha.. especially this afternoon.. my god.. wind so strong tim.. like got typhoon.. the leaves n flowers on the ground were basically swirling up.. haha.. then i had to walk to lee's hse coz go yamcha.. my god.. luckily i was outside her hse already.. i felt 1 very very very big drop of rain.. n i straight away ran into her hse.. n it started raining cats n dogs! lucky me!!! or else i'd be drenched!!!.. my mum straight away phone me.. ask where i m.. i was so scared.. like she'd call to tell me off or something.. lolxx.. but turned out just told me to be careful coz the weather like that.. haha..

as for work.. getting more workload.. everyone is throwing things at me to do.. haha.. like today.. i was practically in front of the pc from 9am to 5pm.. my god.. my eyes were so painful!!!! so much things for me to do.. then something really funny happened this afternoon.. there was this girl.. she use her laptop until her screen suddenly black out.. lolx.. but then the screen was working a few min later but very very very very dim.. n the guy was fixing the lights.. so we had to hv the lights off.. she wanted to save all her work or else she's dead man.. n she couldn't see.. we all used our handphones to shine her screen.. n someone got torch light tim!!!! hahaha.. looked like doctor doing an operation.. haha.. i was laughing my arse off till i couldn't stand properly n fell!!! haha.. luckily got chair there.. -_-'''''''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home