-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

terribly need to rest la me.. my cousin at my place didn't get much sleep.. she sleep so late loooo.. make me feel bad to sleep first n leave her to do whatever she wants.. then hv to wake up early.. =S=S..

plus today.. oh goodness.. while playing bball.. taking rebound.. my own teammate go n fight for the ball from me.. stupid! no eyes to see that is her own teammate ar her??? then she hit my back with her hips!!!! n my back hvn't fully recovered from last time.. waaaa.. i could hear my bones crack loooo!!!!! then after that i couldn't play properly already.. when walking hv to support.. haha.. they all called me old person.. lol.. i still continued to play though.. then my back got worse.. when i jump up n land on the ground.. my back felt like got knife stabbing in man!!! only then i rest.. but then.. my tragedy didn't stop there.. i freaking twisted my finger.. right hand's fourth finger!!! so pain!!! i can't even apply the slightest force on my finger.. my daddy help me massage just now.. till i cried man! haha.. my finger so fat now! dunno what to do.. =_='''''.. hai~~~~.. bball stops here for the moment..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home