-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, August 05, 2006

another weekend.. hehe.. gives me time off work.. ^_^.. went out till 2 something last nite.. n woke up at 7am this morning.. coz my law exam was at 9 ma.. so thought i'd wake up early shower etc then revise.. but gik sei ngo!!! guess what?!?!?!?! my freaking driving skool ar.. gave me the freaking wrong time.. the morning session is for those that cannot read n write.. lol.. n when i wanted to book for my exam the clerk in the driving skool kept saying both morning n afternoon sessions also can one.. i'm gonna tell that clerk off when i see her!! make me lose my precious sleeping time.. nvmla.. got back home.. lee came over during lunch time.. luckily my exam was in the afternoon also.. then my exam was with Jian.. at least someone to accompany me.. haha.. what a coincidence man! book also book on the same day without even talking to each other.. i sat behind him during the exam.. the seats were so close together la.. he turn his head back definitely could've saw my answers.. but then i couldn't write properly la.. my finger still not yet recovered.. my whole finger is still purple colour.. haha.. oh well.. but i go outta the room earlier than him.. =P=P

then after the exam.. went straight up to Bandar.. bought stuff.. went to the cinema.. watched Dragon Tiger Gate.. very nice la the movie!! to me la.. coz i like all those kungfu kinda movies.. lolxx.. first time in my life that i thought Nicholas Tse is gd looking... ahahahaha!!! but the main character (i dunno his name..lol..) his muscles.. my god.. haha.. like his body!! anyway.. i saw the preview of Spiderman 3.. so so cool!!! but hv to wait till may 2007.. =_='''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home