-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, August 11, 2006

@ Darrell's party
~~~~ everyone in paired colours (what a coincidence).. except me! so i became the camera man! =S=S=S only 1 proper couple which the blue team.. hehe.. red team r fakers.. n the green n black r gays! hahaha.. just joking ppl!!!
~~~~ cooking our food.. middle is the hotpot.. around can fry stuff.. the oil flew to my hands n face a couple of times! so painful!!! i was in-charge of the sausages.. noone let me lay my hands on the crab sticks.. or else all of them would be gone! haha.. then my fav was fried fish.. really nice.. then we improvised.. we fried the meat in chilli n sambal.. very nice ooo... ^_^v
~~~~ my table knows how to enjoy hotpot.. everyone standing up cooking n fighting for food.. like this sin got feel ma.. unlike the other table.. (look at the bottom picture).. here is the obvious part that i'm the odd one out.. look at the clothes.. everyone paired.. except me.. haha..
~~~~ everyone sitting down.. so cool! no feel la! Bong Shen doing all the cooking obviously since he's the only one standing up.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home