-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

my first driving lesson this morning! slept real early last nite coz i knew i had to wake up early.. my driving lesson's at 7.15am.. n being the slow slow me.. i had to wake up at abt 6am.. which i've not done since i was last studying at CHMS which was 2 yrs ago.. haha.. waaaaa.. i was still so blur even though i was already awake.. left home.. but then luckily not far away from home.. i remembered that i forgot my provisional licence.. turned back to get it.. my dad was quite annoyed.. haha.. his face basically showed "i thought i told u to get everything ready early!" on it..

was quite nervous before reaching the driving skool.. reached there.. saw my driving instructor.. she damn strict man! then went straight into the car.. thought me basics of the car etc.. first she started driving.. bringing me around the driving centre.. then she said it was my turn.. waaaaaa.. nervous.. luckily engine didn't die... YET!.. then after one round.. she got outta the car n let me drive around myself! -_-".. nvmla.. the compound quite small.. but then got once.. i was going uphill.. my car engine died! shit! i panicked like what.. hvn't learnt how la.. luckily first instinct.. HANDBREAK! lol!! i could've let the car slope back down.. but there was a car behind! shoot man!.. there were a few of us learning together.. i was like.. "krystal.. u can do it.. u can do it.." so i start the engine.. waaaaa.. this is the funny part.. put to first gear.. i just press the accelerator.. then let go handbreak.. then the car went flying up n down the hill!!! hahaha.. i was like in a rollercoaster ride!!!!.. luckily the car didn't fly up leaving the ground.. the ppl behind was making funny looks at me!!! hahaha.. then went straight to work after the lesson.. waaa.. my legs were so sore from pressing the clutch.. so tiring la driving manual cars!!! =S=S=S

at work today very relaxing.. only 5 ppl in the office.. haha.. then went yumcha after work.. i was describing shit n laughed until my cheeks were so sore!!! they then suddenly decide to play bball.. lee n chien went home to change.. we brought jacq back home first.. then i just decided to tag along to bball la.. but didn't wanna change.. haha.. so i was wearing long trousers n a blouse.. then still ended up playing ball! but couldn't play properly.. come on la.. in converse.. long trousers sweeping the floor.. haha.. how to play?? so funny la.. then i stuffed the bottom of my trousers into my shoes!!! haha.. imagine those kungfu ppl wearing trousers with something wrapping their trouser bottoms.. HAHAHA!!!! that was me.. but really couldn't stand it.. went abt asking for shorts.. noone has extra shorts.. haha.. oh well.. then i just folded up trousers.. like it was flooding!! this is the stupid me la! ^_^v

after that.. came back.. shower.. almost 9pm lo that time.. went to lee's hse just to watch Tokyo Juliet.. i blame her! she got me addicted to this tv-series! i seldom watch taiwan series ga la.. coz i think they really can't act.. so fake.. but then this one different.. Goh Kiat Chun is in it! Brunei actor man! hv to support own country's ppl ma.. haha.. he's our one hundred n one actor man! hahaha.. gd looking n has the body! he is also in Brunei's basketball national team right? *dreaming*.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home