-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

doom's day tomolo!!! my A Level results coming out! i know i'm not gonna get the grades i need.. but just pray hard to god that Warwick accepts me.. pls pls pls.. coz if not.. i'm not going to uni ga la.. pls pls pls!!!!

anyway.. i went to my cousin's hse again tonite.. then.. one thing.. my dad let me drive all the way up man! haha!!!! i mean in main road wor!!! something he never ever let me do.. i dunno what was up with him today.. just suddenly let me drive the car! woo hoo!!!!!!! ;) but bcoz he was beside me.. so i was quite nervous.. didn't drive properly.. lolxx.. but at least i've shown him i can drive! ^_^v.. *peace* my bro called me from UK when i was over at their hse.. talked to him on the phone for almost an hr.. my goodness.. must be really expensive.. but oh well.. hvn't heard from him in a long while.. n we had a great chat! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home