-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, August 24, 2006

been at home most of the time this week so far.. excluding work that is.. hehe.. slept at abt 8 pm the past few nites.. gd girl lei me???? but then.. last nite woke up at 11 something.. n chat with my boi2 till abt 3am.. lolxx..

one breaking news for me.. one of my cousins caught the hand, foot & mouth disease man!!! but she's recovering la.. a few of my cousins got quarantined bcoz of that.. haha.. so lucky.. dun hv to go to skool.. =P=P

quite enjoyed my day today.. wasn't that productive at work though.. in the morning.. too sleepy to get anything done.. haha.. then slept during lunch break.. went back to the office.. didn't really start work till 3pm.. we were just talking.. n i even went out to buy ice-cream for them tim!!

after work.. went out with Willy n Hui Ching.. they came over to my house first.. n i personally made them iced milo (which i owe willy).. finished our drink n we headed straight to the beach.. went to the playground n just chill out.. hv to catch up la.. so listen to their stories.. n they listen to mine.. n we saw Adwin n his gf.. so sweet of him to bring her to the playground.. hehe.. see them both playing swing together.. a happy couple indeed!

there were loads of ppl at my hse today.. my hse was totally packed! their cars even had to park until outside my front gate! haha.. so many little kids also.. really funny la tonite! that HengHeng.. Jacq's little bro.. he was like.. A for apple.. B for book.. C for cat.. D for dog.. E for elephant.. n F for???? hahahhaa.. at first we all heard.. F for fuck.. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! we were like.. wow! so young also know how to swear.. i told him to repeat but he didn't want oh! so i told his mum la.. hahaha.. i was like laughing till my stomach really hurt.. then he repeated.. F for FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. haha.. n then i brought the kids out to my back garden.. got table n chairs there ma.. let them draw n colour lo.. there were loads of mosquitoes.. i had like 7 bites!!! i couldn't stand it.. n told my dad to get me those mosquito coils u can burn to prevent mosquitoes to come near u.. omg.. guess what my maid got me??? she took out those cockroach trap!! HAHA.. so funny.. this time i really had no strength to stand at all..

then nothing la.. went out to MN yamcha for a while.. i drove there myself oh!!! haha.. my dad let me use the car lo!! waaaaa.. even break record now! driving with my parents knowing that i'm using the car! met up with Lee n Jacq.. they were with a bunch of Bandar guys.. they introduced me to them.. but i wasn't really interested.. so i stayed for a few min then left.. went to Kevin's.. Jian got onto my car n even brought shit in with him! my god! i demanded him to wash the car mat man! YuBing was helping the rest cut their hair.. haha.. nothing to do.. then came back home la! ^_^v..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home