-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

it'll be my last day here tomolo... sighzzzzzz.. 3 weeks passed by really quickly.. it's not bad going back to skool.. the worst is that i've got exams coming up.. real module exams n mock exams too.. n guess what?? i've done no revision at all!!! hahaha.. steady or not me??? i'm gonna study my ass off when i go back.. wish me luck la ha (although i know how dead i m already).. =S=S=S

done nothing much lately.. just lazing around.. hehe.. mike taught me how to play NBA 2K6.. n guess what.. i actually think that's the only game i m ok at.. lolz!!! getting the hang of it now.. beat my uncle this afternoon by 20 pts!!!! muahahaha.. but then i taught him how to play.. n he "avenged" his loss just now.. but just won me by 7 pts la.. didn't lose that much.. n i made 2 half-court shots.. pressed wrong button.. but got them in.. 2 in a row man.. lolz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home