-Sh|n's Space-

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

*stares into empty space... speechless* another fallen out with ken.. =.= u know what.. i dun think we're gd for each other.. we dun seem to know what each other wants.. u just seem like u dun care abt me at all. dunno la.. i dun wanna say anything i'll regret later.. when someone's angry.. they say awful things but they dun really mean it.. so yeah.. i'm just really disappointed that's all.. today's gone by terribly.. firstly i dun feel well.. secondly skool pressure.. thirdly.. my skool's got some kinda electricity crisis. one important cable is overheating n we keep getting frequent power cuts. quite fun though.. get a day off skool tomolo. =) n the last thing i need is to hv a fallen out with u.. y do i always hv to be the one to comfort u???

look on the brightside.. i'm off to portland next wednesday!! woo hoo!!! can't wait! ^_^v that reminds me.. i really need to buy my coach ticket soon. running outta time already.. still need to get my bro his bday present.. dunno what to buy.. =S no $$$$ also.. hahahahaha.. i've got loads of stuff that i wanna buy for myself... hehe..

nothing much la.. no mood to blog anyway.. kerlian la me... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home