-Sh|n's Space-

Monday, December 19, 2005

it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.. happy happy!!! piling up till very thick.. everywhere we went were like all white.. the ground full of snow.. n plus VERY strong wind!!!!!!!! the snow on the roads were like being blown like sand in the desert.. swirl here swirl there.. so cool la.. or even like waves in the ocean.. but too strong wind is not gd la.. like yesterday.. my uncle brought me n my bro up to a mountain.. just sight-seeing la.. when we parked.. we could feel the car was shaking like a cradle.. n when we opened the door.. the wind just blew it open.. luckily the door didn't break ah.. n struggled to close the door too. couldn't even stand still while taking pics.. hahaha.. luckily my grandma stayed in the car.. oh.. n i saw a frozen waterfall.. so cool la!!! hahaha.. anyway.. seems like we're gonna hv a white christmas.. *keep fingers crossed*.. can make snowman.. snowball fights.. cool!!!!!!! n my bro was like.. "i hv a white birthday.." stupid!!!

~~~~~~~~~ frozen waterfall.. dunno whether obvious or not


today we just went out for lunch.. had dim sum n some noodles.. my bro's bday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KO!!! ^_^ sorry no presents for u.. lolz..
so at least hv some noodles.. issit a tradition to hv noodles on birthdays?? dunno.. haha.. anyway.. we couldn't do much as it started snowing halfway through our meal.. wanted to go shopping in an adidas outlet.. got up to 30% discount.. but then my uncle wanted to play safe.. so instead we just returned home straight after.. difficult to drive in the snow.. luckily my uncle changed the car's tyres yesterday!!! n the weather forecast said that it was going to hail.. mini hail though.. they call it freezing rain here.. not exactly hail.. but yeah..

nothing much liao la.. we all stuck at home now.. we r supposedly advised to stay at home.. but hv had fun with my bro these 2 days.. can't stop laughing la when we r together.. got scolded a few times by my grandma.. like last nite's dinner.. my bro said something in japanese.. n i was like.. "what????".. n he said something in japanese once more but in a very funny tone.. that just triggered it.. my popo was like.. dun talk at meal times!!!.. eerr.. anyways.. n one more very funny thing.. we keep blocking the toilets!!!! hahaha.. shit too big!!! lolz!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm laughing my ass off at the moment.. he had to pump his every time he shit!!! hahaha.. n my grandma was like.. i've never blocked a toilet in my life..... hahahaa.... okokok.. i gtg now.. got Happy Sunday on tv.. going to laugh till stomachache again.. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home