-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, December 15, 2005

arrived in portland la..!!!! at long last..!!! missed our first flight.. all thanks to my bro.. we were lucky to hv gotten on the next flight.. everything else turned out alright after that.. flight from chicago to portland got delayed a few hrs.. so didn't reach here till like 1am. had a gd nite's sleep.. wah.. my aunt's house so nice la!!! really cozy.. n the room she put me in... the bed is so so so damn comfy man.. my dream bed.. thick thick duvet.. thick thick pillows.. hahahaa... my bro's like: "let's exchange!!!".. coz he's sleeping on an air bed in the attic.. aawwww...

It's Kankan's bday la!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u!!!!! *mwaks*

hv fun in aberdeen!!!!
miss u loads!!!
take care!!!!!!!!

oh... just tot i'd let u guys hv a look at our pic.... ^_^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home