-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, December 17, 2005

went shopping these 2 days.. hehe.. my aunt brought me, my bro n my grandma out after she came back from work.. which is like after 5 pm.. the weather here similar to uk la.. no snow here.. but quite cold.. like -1 or -2 degrees like that.. but le.. even though go shopping.. didn't buy anything.. too expensive la things here.. all branded stuff.. =S=S=S one thing really gd is that the sales ppl here really gd man... wherever u go.. they ask: "how r u doing today?"... "u find everything alright?" "do u need help?"... n then when u go ah.. "hv a nice evening!".. just really polite man.. now this is what i call gd customer service!!! ^_^v but not used to it man.. then the american accent so strong.. i dun even understand what they r talking abt sometimes.. need 2 seconds to process.. lol!!!!

was supposed to go to a restaurant called The Cheesecake Factory today.. but then had to wait for 3 hrs.. waited for 1 hr already.. but my grandma was showing us faces already.. we went to another restaurant nearby.. called Cucina Cucina.. it's italian.. really nice.. n really expensive.. hehehe.. so damn full!!!!!! hahaha.. fat lo......... then just now ate a slice of cheesecake my aunt bought from the cheesecake factory.. wah.. nice.. yummy in my tummy! hahaha...


~~~~~~~me.. my cute grandma.. n my bro..


~~~~~~~~~~~~me n my bro..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home