-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, December 22, 2005

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! it's only 11.06am.. n guess what?? my grandma helped made it my day.. woke up at 9 something.. alright.. 9.50 to be exact.. but that's already early to me.. at least it's earlier than a few days before where i woke up at like 11 or 12.. n yet i still get told off by her.. my bro came down later than me.. n she didn't say anything at all.. nvm.. before my bro came in.. my gran n i were talking abt me moving into her room for the timebeing as my uncle's mum n bro will be coming from Seattle for Xmas.. so i said i wanted to move into my bro's room la.. i mean obviously i'd be sleeping n waking up loads later than her.. i dun want to wake her up when i go to bed.. n neither do i want to get woken up when she wakes up at 5am.. n that's when she started telling me off n stuff!!!! GGGGRRRRRRR!!! sooooo pissed!!!!! n i was eating my breakfast while standing up mar.. n she called me bodoh (bodoh means stupid in malay) oh!!!! diu!!! she said.. got table also dun use.. y does she hv to be so harsh on me??? =(=(=( then i found out that my uncle's bro will be sharing a room with my bro.. i didn't know that at first mar.. she could've told me that before.. n she said.. "3 of u wanna sleep together ar.. how to sleep oh??" eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never gotten along well with her in my life.. honestly.. when i'm back home in brunei as well.. that's y when my mum told me that she's coming over to portland as well.. i straight away thought.. i'm dead!! haha.. i started praying that such a day wouldn't come.. but guess what??? it still came.. i didn't even do anything wrong.. =S=S so sad...... she's the very traditional kind that likes boys more than girls.. heavy boy light girl (in chinese) lol!!!! even when we go out for meals in restaurants n she wants to go to the toilet.. i offer to bring her la.. help her mar.. n guess what she says?? "i can go myself.." or whenever i wanna help her take some food.. she also says i can do it myself.. hate it!!!!!!!!!! +_+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home