-Sh|n's Space-

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

lolxxx!!!!! last nite was really one fun nite!!!! stuck at home too bored.. was watching nba basketball on tv.. rockets vs lakers (my fav team.. mainly influence by Shuie.. lolz!).. i hvn't seen them played in a LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG while n didn't bother to keep up with their news.. haha.. just one yr in UK n i've lost track of so much bball.. but then i didn't know so much changed!!!! it's like only Kobe's left in the team.. the rest.. eeerrr... dunno traded to where.. like Fisher la.. n... hahahhaa... forgot their names.. now my fav team change to ex fav team.. lol.. everything is just so different from last time.. Yao Ming was injured though.. so didn't play.. McGrady was cool last nite.. but then just watched till halfway.. my uncle wanted to play Karaoke Revolution on ps2.. lolz!!! so funny la!!!!! ate my bro's bday cake in between.. then after my grandma couldn't stand us n went to bed.. hahaha!!! then tired of singing.. we changed to dancing.. lolz!!!!!!!! now this is the highlight of the nite!! haha.. we started off easy.. like one step left.. one step right.. 1 up.. 1 down.. but then.. heh heh.. we pushed it a lvl higher.. omg.. it was raining arrows!!!! hahaha.. especially those cool songs le.. quite a few times the doors closed on us.. failed to clear the stage.. haha.. at one time my bro started dancing frantically round in circles.. like red indians doing rain dance.. but my aunt was really gd at it though.. haha.. dunno how she does it.. my uncle was like a robot.. he was basically stomping!! can hear loud *bong bong bong*.. lolz...

anyway.. swiftly moving on.. didn't do much today la.. my aunt brought me n my bro to downtown.. there's a different feeling shopping here.. maybe bcoz of the tall buildings.. but then i dun really like shopping here.. dunno how to describe it.. maybe different tastes kua.. n it's so expensive!!!!.. =__=".. just dun like it la.. so dun blame me if i dun buy any presents back to the UK... brunei ppl.. forget it la har... =P=P.. none for u guyz!!! muahahahaha!!!

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! mwaks! hahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home