-Sh|n's Space-

Thursday, March 09, 2006

i really give thumbs up to myself man.. only slept for 2 hrs last nite.. n i've still managed to walk into town. haha.. today so no strength la in skool.. been falling asleep in every lesson. just need to cool down myself.. what's wrong with me?? i seriously think i'm crazy.. i mean it.. like really mentally ill!!!!!!! i just keep causing trouble.. i'm a trouble-maker!!!! damn it!!!! i really deserve what i get in return. sometimes i wonder y do i even exist?? guess only god can tell me that.. just wanna leave this world.. but i dun dare.. i just can't bare the pain!!!!! sorry abt everything.. i know u've told me my sorry to u now is of no use.. but i'm TRULY VERY VERY sorry ok??? i m n will always be a nuisance to those close to me. i officially apologise to everyone for all that i've caused.. but all i know is that i can't lose u.. but if u think u r better off without me.. i understand.. just tell me.. i'd rather see u happy than suffer to be with me.. guess i should really disappear once n for all.. ='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home