-Sh|n's Space-

Saturday, January 21, 2006

at last.. finished my exams. all of them sucked i tell u!! especially chem n business.. god.. i dunno what's gotten into me.. i've not properly revised for a single one of them.. not even my real modules.. -.-.. i mean last time even though i start late.. but at least when i start.. things actually get into my head.. but now.. hahaha.. like this morning's chem.. i only opened my book 10 min before the exams!!!!! lol! i really hv gotta put my act together now.. just maybe still stuck in holiday mode..

a whole weekend of nothingness ahead.. been concentrating on One Tree Hill these few days.. getting more n more confusing.. last time bball was a major thing in their lives.. now got music tim! gonna finish all the movies on my laptop real soon.. by that time.. i'll really hv no "secondary activity" to do anymore.. need to find substitute quick! =S.. i guess there's tv.. but normally nothing's on tv one.. maybe that's a gd thing for me.. can force me to do some studying.. oh wait.. tues nite n wed nite got OC n Desperate Housewives. but that's during the weekdays.. weekend le??? =.="

oh n one thing.. just now.. i was shopping with angel.. was in Superdrug then this woman came up to us n asked whether we went to Dorothy Perkins within the last hr.. i was like hell no.. angel n i just reached town.. we were in Boots before.. n guess what? she said 2 gals tried to steal her purse n they look just like us.. basically just kinda accusing us of stealing her purse.. but then she said we were wearing different clothes though.. i mean what the heck.. where can we get the time to change so quickly anyway.. first time in my life that i've encountered such things.. luckily nothing happened ar.. grrr!!!!!

Angel's bday coming up this monday..
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!
planning to make her a cake.. see first la.. hv to buy ingredients n stuff.. a lil lazy.. it'll most probably turn out a disaster.. hahaha.. but dun underestimate me oh.. i mite not be able to cook.. but baking.. hehe.. my specialty.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home