-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, February 17, 2006

i'm now here in london lu.. so fast halfterm already. honestly i'm very tired now.. i tell u i can't travel one lo.. i'll get totally exhausted.. like now.. but blog a lil won't hurt la.. hehe.. travelled here with ken.. luckily ar.. or else i'd be even more stressed out by now.. haha.. i think i better look for someone to travel with nxt time.. just feel safer.. i really can't travel alone.. things happen! lolz! Germain (my mum's fren's son) came to meet me in Kings Cross n just showed me which train to get onto.. haha.. actually no need for that.. but since Aunt Teri insists.. anyway.. not so bad la here.. at least i feel more homely.. n i had salmon just now.. MUAHAHAHA... been dying for some salmon for quite a while now.. i'm now sleeping in Germain's room. temporarily taken over his haven.. feel bad though.. haha..

well.. my v-day was well spent i might say. it's my first ever valentine's. never got the chance to spend with yung jian. so i didn't really know what to do. didn't know what to get.. was so lost!everything i did was last min. even a simple v-day card.. it took me AGES to choose one card. i wanted to buy a big one (roughly A4 size).. but then.. saw this card with "on our first valentine's day".. my attention was on that card straight away.. even tho the size is smaller. i tot the content was much more important than the appearance of the card mar.. so i said to myself: "nvm la.. this card would do.."

the stupid thing is.. i even wrote a draft!!! lolness!!! hahahaha.. u should take a look at my draft. so messy.. cross out here.. cross out there.. lol! i really didn't know what to write. it took me 3 hrs just to think of something to write.. n i wanted to write in chinese.. but unfortunately.. i gave most of my chinese back to my teacher already.. hahaha! besides.. i wouldn't be able to express myself as much if i had written in chinese..

ken called me after midnite just to say happy v-day.. haha.. apparently he was "busy with something".. in skool on v-day.. everyone received roses n cards early in the morning n was carrying whatever they received around.. a lot of them actually got quite nice presents.. anyway, Ken was kinda ill or tired that day.. so he went up to his room to rest la.. or should i say this was what I thought.. but!!!!!!!! haha.. little did I know.. he went into town lo.. developed pics n collected the rose he bought for me.. omg.. u should look at the card he made me.. it is really sweet man.. I actually cried while reading the card!!!! He spent AGES making the card. Compared to what he did.. I really didn't put in enough effort man.. I was so touched.. he wrote in loads of stuff.. n pasted our pics.. it's just the best card a person could ever receive!!!! as for me.. i just gave him a ring i folded out of US$1 note.. n a badge with "I luv 2 make love" on it.. lol!

We went out for dinner that nite though. he gave me the rose n the card before we set out for our meal.. had Indian.. ate loads of stuff.. there was complementary heart-shaped ice cream coated with white chocolate. n inside was a mixture of vanilla with strawberry ice cream. quite nice! i was actually so full that my tummy would burst.. Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home