-Sh|n's Space-

Friday, February 10, 2006

friday nite lu.. so fast la.. nxt week half term already. i'll be going down to london to stay with my guardian. quite scary though.. coz i've never stayed at her place before.. n she has 3 sons.. i'll be the only girl.. of coz besides my guardian la. but shouldn't be that bad.. i'm definite that it'll be better than my last half term spent at Natasha's!!!!! that's was just horrible man!!! hahaha.. no plans so far except sleeping.. ^_^v.. sad huh?? lolz!

there were 2 very near instances where i was going to be picked to do the morning reading in assembly. i woke up kinda late on thurs.. so got to registration quite late. luckily ar!!! coz my form tutor was like forcing ppl to do the reading n everyone was reluctant to do it.. so they all decided that the next person that walks thru the door will do it.. i was just like 2 sec behind Susan!!!!! muahahahahaha... so Susan was doing it.. but she couldn't find a teacher to get the piece of reading from.. then Mr Andrew came to the library during the last 2 periods n asked who's in Mrs Sparey's (my form tutor) form.. i tot he just wanted to pass something to her.. so i happily raised up my hand.. little did i know that he wanted me to do the reading n passed me the sheet of paper!! i was like... NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! luckily Harriet was there.. n she said she could do it! lolz!!!! lucky me.. oh well..

a day out with Ken tomolo.. more or less like an afternoon.. haha.. ^_^.. just to the cinema.. gonna watch Final Destination 3.. wooooo... scary...... +_+.. should be fun... ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home